Aarti Chhabria Profile

Aarti Chhabria Profile

My Basics
Height: 5'10"
Complexion: Light
Body Type: Chubby

My Background
Religion: Muslim
Personal/Family Values: Republican

My Lifestyle
Diet: Non-vegetarian
Drink: Socially
Smoke: No

Hobbies, Interests & more
My Hobbies: Will tell you later
My Favorite Music: Not too keen on music.
My Favorite Reads: Business Occupational
My Favorite Movies: Romantic, Sci-fi fantasy
My Sports / Fitness Activities: Softball
My Favorite Cuisine: Thai, Spanish
My Preferred Dress Style: Classical Indian, Trendy

My Personality, Long-Term Goals, etc

My height is 5'10''. My parents have been dying to ask me to get married. I have no children and probably never gonna. I am skinny girl that eats right and works out. Seeking a man that likes a girl chubby. I like wearing indian dresses. I am a very trendy girl.

I eat a lot of meat. Thai food is my favorite. I love Spanish food, especially omelettes. I like playing drinking games. I could never bring myself to kiss a smoker.

I am Muslim.

Film making is such a sweet hobby of mine. Musical instruments is so cool for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment