Wow BIPASHA BASU - CRISTIANO RONALDO KISSING

Wow BIPASHA BASU - CRISTIANO RONALDO KISSING

It was a sleepy Wednesday morning, well almost, inching precariously towards noon. I picked up the tabloid still groggy from a fit of hypersomnia. My cup of tea in one hand, and the tabloid in other, I parked my stupor laden behind on my bed. Already bored that I had to get up today, I desperately needed my cup of tea to do miracles. But it didn’t. Something else did.
Whoa! I jumped as my looking London talking Tokyo eye caught something in the tabloid. “Uh oh! Someone got lucky”, I thought, completely in my senses after a few jolts of jittery jiving on the bed. I beheld the big picture in front of me. Bong bombshell Bipasha with Soccer Sex God Cristiano Ronaldo in a rather dubious embrace. I must confess, at first sight, it looked like a kiss. Lucky Bipasha, and lucky Ronaldo. Hunks and divas belong together. A moment of teasing jealousy flashed in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment