Payal Rohatgi Interview

Payal Rohatgi Interview

Payal Rohatgi - the latest contestant to be voted out of the Bigg Boss house after Sambhavna Seth was caught with an interview :

Are you happy to be out of Bigg Boss house?
Yes. I am feeling good to be out of the house after eight weeks. I missed my family a lot and I want to talk to my mom non-stop for 2 hours. I am very happy and excited and much more energised than when I was inside the house.

How was your experience in the house?
I had good and bad experiences. Bigg Boss taught me to be friendly with people even after I nominated them. I have learnt to be patient and can cook now.

You said your motive behind coming on the show was to reveal the real Payal. How much have you succeed in that?
Yes, to a certain extent. I wanted the public and director to see the real Payal. I was cooking food, washing, cleaning; I wanted to portray a girl next-door image as I am tired of looking good. I was on a long break from films and hence thought that this would be a good opportunity to re-connect with my fans. After the good visibility it will help my movie Dil Kabaddi, which is, will be releasing soon.

Are you and Rahul Mahajan a couple?
Rahul is my good friend. I am not in a relationship with him. I have known him for years and can discuss anything with him because I am comfortable with him. We laughed, danced and sang together because he was the only friend I had in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment